Origin: Bolivia. Quinoa has been called “superfood” because of its high nutritional conents. It is originated in the Andes mountain chain of South America. Quinoa was first grown for food 7,000 years ago in the Andes, being the primary ancient food for Incas for thousand years. The Incas called it “the mother of 5 grains”. NASA called quinoa as the ideal “space food”. Tiny, bead-shaped, with slightly nutty flavour and easy for digestion, quinoa nowadays is an excellent alternative to rice. It is easy to prepare and is also a good ingredient for cooking. Quinoa is suitable to mix with different kinds of rice such as white, red, brown rice. PRIMEAL is one of brands under Ekibio Group in France. Ekibio Group, the pioneer of quinoa development, has been started the business of organic quinoa since 1989. The Group has set up its own production facilities in Bolivia so as to control the quality. Nowadays, PRIMEAL consists of comprehensive range of organic quinoa products to suit different consumers’ needs and is widely distributed all over the world.
Suitable for People who
* care about daily food health
* care about their body weight and shape
* are children, student, pragnant women and elderies
* like sport activities
* are vegetarians
* care about their blood sugar, blood pressure, blood lipids, heart, brain and blood vessel health
* are diabetics patients
suggested brewing instructions:
1. one serving: quinoa 60g, water 120g
2. wash quinoa and drain it.
3. put quinoa into boiled water, cover the pot and cook it with low-medium heat for 15 minutes
4. or put in the cooker rice, add the same amount of water for cooking white rice and served when cooked.
5. may add sauce for hot or cold serving.
6. can use quinoa to cook food suitable for babies, children, Chinese, Western, Japanese food or dessert.
|unit net weight||unit packing||unit dimension||unit format||product code||bar code|
|(g)||(g)||(w x d x h in cm)|
|500||500g x 1||9.5 x 5 x 18||box||PRM-00014||3380380053269|
|case packing||case gross weight||case net weight||case dimension||case||pallet factor|
|(pc)||(kg)||(kg)||(w x d x h in cm)||(cbm)||(case)|
|6||3.288||3||20.1 x 17.1 x 18.5||0.00636||–|