Origin: Bolivia, Miexico, Paraguay. Chia seed has been called “superfood” because of its high nutritional content. It is the tiny black seed from the plant Salvia Hispanica. This plant grows natively in South America, in the region below below 4,000 feet altitude with less rain and poor environment. Chia seeds were an important food for the Aztecs and Mayans back in the day, 3,500 years ago. They prized them for their ability to provide sustainable energy. Despite their ancient history as a dietary staple, only recently did chia seeds become recognized as a modern day superfood. PRIMEAL is one of brands under Ekibio Group in France. Ekibio Group with establishment since 1989. Nowadays, PRIMEAL consists of comprehensive range of organic products to suit different consumers’ needs and is widely distributed all over the world.
Suitable for People who
* care about daily food health
* care about their body weight and shape
* are children, teenagers, pragnant women and elderies
* like sport activities
* are vegetarians
* care about their blood sugar, blood pressure, blood lipids, heart, brain and blood vessel health
suggested brewing instructions:
Chia seeds are ready to eat and easy to incorporate
into your diet. No need to wash.
1. can be eaten raw.
2. or can sprinkle them on top of cereal, yogurt, vegetables or rice dishes, etc..
3. or can be added to porridges and puddings, or added to baked goods, sushi, etc..
4. or can be soaked in lemon water, lemon tea, fresh fruit juice, smoothies, coffee, milk tea, chrysanthemum tea, etc.. When soaking chia seeds in the juice, stir them for 15 minutes before serving. Nutritions are released.
|unit net weight||unit packing||unit dimension||unit format||product code||bar code|
|(g)||(g)||(w x d x h in cm)|
|250||250g x 1||11 x 17 x 4||bag||PRM-00110||3380380070792|
|case packing||case gross weight||case net weight||case dimension||case||pallet factor|
|(pc)||(kg)||(kg)||(w x d x h in cm)||(cbm)||(case)|
|6||1.626||1.5||18.0 x 18.0 x 15.5||0.00502||–|