Bamboo salt was originated from Korea for over 30 years. The production process is completely natural. Firstly, put the natural sea salt into the bamboos. Then seal the open ends of bamboo trunks with clay. Put the bamboo trunks filled with salt in the iron kiln. Burn the bamboo using pine woods as fuel under 800 degree celsius for 8 hours. The bamboo burn out and salt pillars remain. One-time roasted bamboo
1. Eating: dissolve several grains of bamboo salt with saliva and swallow.
2. Drinking: dissolve 1/3 teaspoons of bamboo salt with 200ml water
Drink up to 500-1,500ml on a daily basis.
3. Cooking: bamboo salt is a good substitue for common salt.
4. Tooth brushing: brush teeth using bamboo salt powder instead of tooth paste.
5. Skin washing: dissolve 1 teaspoon of bamboo salt in 500ml water and massage the
solution onto your skin, face and hair and then rinse with cold water.
6. Nasal cleaning: dissolve 2-3g of bamboo salt in 200ml water and spray it in nostrils.
Recommended daily intake is 5-10g a day except for the salt in foods.
* some little pieces of charcoal might appear in the container when bamboo salt is dissolved in water. This is normal and the quality of salt is unaffected. It is still good and safe to eat.
* when you eat bamboo salt for the first time, you might experience nausea if you have some stomach problems. But it will disappear after 2 ro 3 days.
|unit net weight||unit packing||unit dimension||unit format||product code||bar code|
|(g)||(g)||(w x d x h in cm)|
|90||90g x 1||12 x 11 x 5||box||BAM-00010||8809363910009|
|case packing||case gross weight||case net weight||case dimension||case||pallet factor|
|(pc)||(kg)||(kg)||(w x d x h in cm)||(cbm)||(case)|
|40||7.5||3.6||39 x 29 x 33||0.0373||–|