Origin: France. Brazilian green propolis is treated as the top quality among propolis. Hence, it comes out with the statement of “The World’s Propolis in Brazil”. Being originated from Amazon’s wild forest with very high humidity and presence of bacteria, virus, etc., the green propolis is then developed by the local bees with its extra strength of environmental protection for their bee hives.
Green propolis is a special typ of propolis and produced by Brazilian bees which collect the resin from a special type of medicated tree named Baccharis dracunculifolia and mix with exudates, wax, some secretions and pollen. As the propolis is in green, it is named green propolis. With the limited quantity of harvest per year, the green propolis is hence precious and expensive.
Thyme is a type of aromatic plant with higher value of both food and medication. Thyme honey in light amber colour is rich in taste and nice aroma. Honey may be naturally crstalized.
FAMILLE MARY has been established in France as a honey specialist since 1921. With nearly 100 year of expertise and experience, FAMILLE MARY has been specialising and focusing on developing a wide range of honeys in good quality so as to suit differenct needs of consumers. Green Propolis & Thyme Honey is a new functional and quality product. It contains
(1) precious and high active level of anti-bacterial green propolis from Brazil plus
(2) high level of anti-oxidation of thyme honey. With production from the honey specialist FAMILLE MARY, the quality of product is guaranteed. Green Propolis & Thyme Honey is 100% natural. Apart from the good taste, it can be one of your best anti-bacterial partners
for your health protection.
Green Propolis & Thyme Honey is suitable for people who
* care about respiratory health
* care about mouth health
* care about gastrointestinal health
* care about liver health
* care about skin beauty
* care about immune system
* care about sleep.
* children aged below two are suggested to use.
* 2 to 3 times per day, 1 to 2 sprays per time
* suitable for childern and adutls
Caution: this product may cause allergy and please consult doctors’ advice for the pregnant or breastbreeding women prior to use.
|unit net weight||unit packing||unit dimension||unit format||product code||bar code|
|(g)||(g)||(w x d x h in cm)|
|20||20ml x 1||2.5 x 2.5 x 9.8||jar||FMY-00013||3760115092754|
|case packing||case gross weight||case net weight||case dimension||case||pallet factor|
|(pc)||(kg)||(kg)||(w x d x h in cm)||(cbm)||(case)|
|45||–||0.9||27.5 x 19 x 18.5||0.00967||–|