- Honey & Pollen –
Bee Pollen &
- natural cold
Chia seed has been called a “superfood” because of its high nutritional content. It is the tiny black seed from the plant Salvia Hispanica, which is related to mint. This plant grows natively in South America, in the region below below 4,000 feet altitude with less rain and poor environment. Chia seeds were an important food for the Aztecs and Mayans back in the day, 3,500 years ago. They prized them for their ability to provide sustainable energy … in fact, “chia” is the ancient Mayan word for “strength”. Despite their ancient history as a dietary staple, only recently did chia seeds become recognized as a modern day superfood. Over the past 500 years, chia seeds were mainly grown in Mexico and nowsdays, chia seeds are planted in Argentina, Mexico, Peru and Bolivia.
* care about daily food health
* care about their body weight and shape
* care about their heart, brain and blood vessel health
* like sport activities
* are vegetarians
* are children, teenagers, pregnant women and elderies
1. complete proteins – it is one of the few plant proteins that is a complete protein. Its content is higher than soybean and is 5 times of milk. It is strong for body development and energy regeneration.
2. dietary fibre – 2. dietary fibre – it is rich in dietary fibre which is easy for body’s aborption and digestion. Its content is more than 2 times of oat and 15 times of white rice. It is good for weight control and slimming.
3. omega 3 – it is very rich in omega 3. Such plant based omega 3 is required to be gained from food and not created by human bodies. Omega 3 is essential for protecting health of heart, brain and blood vessels.
4. antioxidants – it is high in antioxidants that help to protect the delicate fats in the seeds and fight the production of free radicals which can damage molecules in cells and contribute to aging and disease like cancer.
5. minerals – it is high in minerals particularly covering calcium, magnesium, phosphorus which are essential for bone health. Its calcium content is 6 times of milk. Its phosphorus content is 11 times whereas its potassium content is 4 times of milk. As compared to rice, wheat, oat, corn, chia seeds also contain higher content of calcium, phosphorous, potassium and iron by significant amount.
6. vitamins – it is good source of vitamin B which is higher than corn, soybean, oat, wheat, etc.. It also contains vitamin A, C and E.
Chia seed strengthens immune system, body development, energy regeneration, gastrointestinal health, slimming, health of heart, brain and blood vessels, antioxidation, anti-aging, bone development, etc..
Eat raw or sprinkle on food
Chia seed is ready to eat and easy to incorporate into your diet. No need to wash it. You can direclty sprinkle them on top of cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, salad, vegetables or rice dishes. Chia seed can also be added to sushi, porridges, puddings or baked goods.
Can be soaked in drink
Chia seed is ready to drink. No need to wash chia seed which can be soaked in lemon water, coconut water, lime & orange water, fresh fruit juice, smoothies, vegetable juice, milk, chocolate milk, soya milk, coffe, milk tea, chrysanthemum tea, etc.. When soaking chia seeds in the juice, stir them for 15 minutes before serving. The chia seeds expand in size when being soaked in water and release nutrients becoming little jelly granulars.
PRIMEAL is one of brands under Ekibio Group in France. Ekibio Group has been started the business since 1989, with almost 30 years of experience.
The Group has set up its own production facilities in Bolivia. PRIMEAL premium organic chia seed is made from high quality chia seeds from Bolivia/Mexico/Paraguay. Each pack in 250g consists of 30% of dietary fibres and 20% omega 3. When soaking the chia seeds in water, stir them for 15 minutes before serving. The chia seeds expand in size when being soaked in water and release nutrients becoming little jelly granulars which are larger in size and softer when compared to others from different countries. Nowadays, PRIMEAL consists of comprehensive range of organic quinoa and chia seed products to suit different consumers’ needs and they are widely distributed all over the world.