- Honey & Pollen –
Bee Pollen &
- natural cold
1. Health treatment
To experience the most benefits, it is suggested to take a dose of about one tablespoon of HAPOKOX New Zealand MGO Manuka honey, 1-3 times daily, ideal with 30 minutes before meal. The easiest way is to just take it straight. If it is a little to sweet for you, you can add it with some water, to your favourite herbal tea, over yogurt, or on sprouted grain toast.
Adding Manuka honey to milk at bedtime helps release glycogen which is necessary for essential bodily functions during sleep.
For your child, it is suggested with one teaspoon per day, ideal with 30 minutes before meal. Mix it with breakfast cereal or porridge is the easiest way.
2. Wound treatment
* appply Manuka honey topically to your affected area as a balm for your external injuries and infections such as cuts, burns, wounds, abscesses, cracked skin, etc..
3. Eczema treatment
* take one tablespoon of Manuka honey, 2-3 times daily, 30 minutes before meal * apply Manuka honey as a topical ointment on your affected area twice a day and wash with mild soap or water, at least after 30 minutes. * this natural remedy usually may not yield obvious results in days. Mostly, you will be able to see the improvements and benefits after two weeks, depending on how responsive your body is.
4. Skin treatment *
use it as DIY Manuka honey mositurising mask with coconut oil and avocado to intensely hydrate
i) mash 1/4 of an avocado in a mixing bowl and once it is smooth, add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and 1 teaspoon of Manuka honey. Mix together thoroughly.
ii) apply the face mask on a clean damp face; use your slightly damp fingers to massage in a circular motion; leave it on your face for 15 minutes; remove it with warm water and then proceed to splash cold water on your face to close your pores.
* use it as DIY Manuka honey exfoliating mask
i) contain three key components: olive oil, brown sugar and Manuka honey. They are all natural and effective ingredients that intensely cleanse the pores. The olive oil is used for softening the skin, the brown sugar for a gentle exfoliation and the honey to soothe.
ii) take 1 tablespoon of extra virgin oil, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of Manuka honey and mix well until your scrub becomes a viscous and slightly sticky mixture.
iii) apply to a damp face for 1-2 minutes, concentrating on any problem areas. Clean your face with warm water, and finish up with a moisturiser for a longer lasting effect.
1. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
2. Not suitable for infants under 12 months
3. Do not use if seal is broken.
4. The Manuka honey may naturally crystallise and the nutritional value is not affected.
HAPOKOX New Zealand MGO Manuka honey is your life companion for enhancing your happiness and health.